7/20/2017

Simple, Very Simple Dinner

Rice, Cucumber Dish and Miso Soup
Nothing fancy, simple dinner I made last night.

Miso soup has many ingredients, so this is nutritious enough for me.
Carrot, Shiitake, Tofu, Daikon Radish, Scallion and Grated Ginger when served.

The book is coming to me and when I read it, I can report more.

Everyday meal can be simpler.... this author says.   I agree.   He wrote this book since he hear many homemakers are struggling everyday to plan a meal especially dinner.   The thing is they are under pressure to be a good mother / father to provide nutritious, colorful dinner.

It sounds like the author doesn't think so.   There should be occasions that you prepare fancy dinner, special arrangement, but for daily meal, you do not have to plan many dishes for your family.   I like that idea.   Of course, if you can do it, fine, but if you have limited time, don't make it a big deal.  

No comments: