5/06/2017

YYG Brewery located in Yoyogi

Yoyogi Amber Ale
From now on, it will be a good season to stop by this tiny brewery.

5 min. from Minami Shinjuku Station or several minutes from Shinjuku Station.

Google "YYG Brewery", you will soon find it.

For this small brewery, they have extensive line-ups.
As for food, they only have snacks, so simply enjoy beer on 1st floor, but they have Beer Kitchen where you can enjoy American French cuisine.

Sometime in the future, I would love to try the Kitchen also.

The inside has two tables w/ 8 seats, outside terrace has more seats..... maybe up to 15 ?
 Their place has been introduced in several magazines which I found on their bookshelf.

Apparently, the operating manager fell in love with British beer and studied it then was hired by this place.

This amber ale was brown and according to them, it's a bit American.

I am not a beer coonosier, so read Beer Bible which I also found on their book shelf.

A bit fruity, not so bitter, medium light.

One glass was enough for me.    Beer fills my stomach so quickly.   It was nice walk.     If you are in the area, try visit them!    

No comments: