5/02/2017

BiColor Bowl --- Salmon and Adult Yellow Tail

Nishoku Don = Bicolor Bowl 
Golden Week has begun.   As usual, starting on April 29th, till May 5th or its weekend, this is probably the longest holiday season ( except for individual vacation ) in Japan.

My Golden Week has never been so glamorous.   Think about my past jobs.... Trading corporation.... too long ago...I don't remember... Airline interpreter..... airlines are usually busy when people travel....then film buyer.... this is just before Cannes Film Festival and Market.... always busy..... then sports rights buyer.....so on.... so, this year again, I am staying in Tokyo.    Besides, I don't like traveling when tickets are too expensive and too crowded.   So, I do some work  and enjoy some happy time with some friends.  

The above photo is nishoku don.... bicolor bowl or two color rice bowl.  This place is called UOKUNI located in Shimokitazawa.    Lunch is reasonable.  This set menu is 600 yen.    Healthy, too.   No tips are required here usually, so you do not have to worry about it.

No comments: