7/05/2016

Oh Yes, We Have Shake Shack Here.

Shake Shack Japan   has two shops in Tokyo.

One ( the first one ) is in Jingu-Gaien and the 2nd shop is in Ebisu.

Apparently, there are still lines.....I can't wait that long, meaning I have not tried them yet.

Yes, I just wanted to mention this since I wrote I started listening to Danny Meyers' Book.    ( The founder of Shake Shack )

We have Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC etc.... have heard that In -N- Out is coming soon?  ( I forgot where and when ..... )

2 comments:

larry_90066 said...

I love Shake Shack. There's one that recently opened in Hollywood but the lines are still crazy long and so I haven't been yet. I did go to the one on Vegas and really loved my cheeseburger and fries.

Yasuko Watanabe said...

Hi Larry, thank you for your comments as always. Oh, Hollywood has one! Great. ........Oh I see, it's in West Hollywood!
Just googled. Sounds tempting. Hope I can try them sometime soon.