|spinach curry & rice|
I listen to my body.
They know what my body needs.
There is no logical reason, but it seems like my body knows what she needs.
This is from Sunday night. ( I know I still have more pics from NARISAWA, but be patient, please. )
Somehow, I felt " I'd like to have some spinach..... but not traditional Japanese cooking.... something like Marks & Spencer's Chicken Saag Curry....didn't they have something like this?
Anyways, this is easy, if you have Braun's Multi Quick or Bamix. ( Food Processor is also fine. I just hate washing the big machine. )
Ingredients: two servings
Ginger and Garlic finely chopped one table spoon
Spinach ( for myself, half package ) chopped.
Onion ( This time, I didn't use it, so not necessary)
Cherry Tomato a few , cut in half/ for decoration and color
Cottage Cheese one spoonful
Minced Pork 50g to 100g
White Wine or Sake 3 table spoons
Curry Paste ( I used boxed store bought curry blocks. Used 2 blocks for 2 servings. )
Salt & Pepper
1. Heat the pan. Start cooking ginger and garlic.
2. Make spinach paste by using Multi Quick. ( Add some water first )
3. In the pan, add minced pork. Cook. Salt & Pepper.
When the color changed, add white wine and evaporate.
4. Add 1.5 cups of water. Keep cooking. Bring it to boil.
5. Turn off the heat. Add curry blocks. Dissolve.
6. Turn the heat again. Add the spinach. After this, you don't cook that long.
Just 5 to 7 min. till the spinach gets warm or hot enough.
Ladle the curry over steamed white rice. Place some cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!