4/10/2016

Pickled Cauliflower

Do you sometimes get this kind of urge?   I wonder if my body suggests me when it feels " I need this nutrition!".

Today I felt  " Cauliflower" urge.
So made it.  Easy.  Used Sushizu= Sushi Vinegar.


It is a little sweetened vinegar, meaning ready made vinegar for sushi.

Added a little salt and a spoonful sugar and  some chili pepper.
Soaked lightly boiled cauliflower into the vinegar.  Chilled for a while.

Yummy and healthy snack.  

I had a good morning lesson and taught 4 students, two of them were new.
Always enjoy meeting long time students and new ones.  I learn from them, too.

Then worked on translation, enjoyed nice chat with friends and helped an IT engineer with English a bit and then helped by him on setting an e-mail account.

Nice Sunday.  Peaceful and joyful.  

2 comments:

Ryo Hazuki said...

Nice! My body often feels like it tells me that, too. This snack looks really healthy.

Yasuko Watanabe said...

Thanks for the comment. Love cauliflowers. Lots of vitamin C!