11/02/2013

Japanese Cooking Program

Go! Kitchen, Go!

Lazy bum, lately.  I mean I am working hard, but lazy on this blog.

Above link is TV program aired by NHK.  Lately, I am too busy to watch every week, still if I have time, I try to watch.

The uniqueness of this program is that they keep traveling all over Japan and when they reach a region, try to use the local ingredients for the cooking.

Japan is a small country, yet we have four distinguished seasons and each region has eminent local dishes, even I have not travelled enough to taste all of them.

So, if you are foreign guest, please try all the different dishes from each region.

If you want to see how they are before coming to Japan, please watch this program.



4 comments:

Laurie said...

its my wish to visit Japan one day, your posts have been a wealth of info as to where to visit!

Medstaff Xperts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yasuko Watanabe said...

Laurie, thanks for your comment.

There are so many places to eat out even only in my area.

Imagining that you are having white Christmas in your area tonight.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Rajasthan Tours said...

Thanks for sharing...Eastern Voyage Pvt. Ltd. providing all rajasthan related tours like Royal rajasthan tours, Heritage tours of Rajasthan, Wildlife tour of Rajasthan, You can see culture, tradition, customs, foods, cloths, art, royality, wild life, adventure etc on these tours.
Rajasthan Tours