|Chicken Cooked in Tomato Sauce|
My cooking is becoming simple, quick ones.
The photo is chicken cooked in tomato sauce. Very easy.
Two cloves of garlic, sliced.
Some chicken thigh.
1/3 canned tomato.
Tea spoonful Olive oil.
Asparagus or any green vegetable as a side.
A pinch of salt.
A table spoonful white wine.
Some rosemary. ( I used dried Italian herb mix.)
1. Make a slit in the chicken and place sliced garlic in there.
2. Heat the pan and pour the olive oil.
3. Start cooking chicken. Brown the surface.
4. Add rosemary and white wine.
5. Add canned tomato. Cook well till the sauce gets 1/3 of the original.
6. Season with salt.... add some more salt to your taste.