If you like soy sauce flavor and garlic, you have to try this.
Salmon: 1 fillet
Soy sauce: 2 tablespoon
Garlic: 1 clove / crushed
Mayonnaise: 2 tablespoons
White wine: 1 tablespoon
Black pepper: To your taste
Steamed white rice: Some
1. Heat a frying pan. Add mayonnaise.
2. Mayonnaise will start melting. Add salmon & garlic.
3. Cook salmon well. Flip it over. Cook well.
4. Add white wine. Then, add soy sauce.
5. Place the rice on the plate. Place the salmon on it. Put garlic flavored sauce over it.