8/29/2012

Healthy Ethiopian Dish @ Safari African Restaurant

I was working on research ..... started from U.S., U.K. and then Europe etc..... today I worked on some African countries.

Lucky me.  I visited this place and tried some dishes.  The first dish was this salad.

Dressed with some fresh dressing, lentil, tomato, onion etc..... well-balanced healthy salad soothed my body which was tired from never-ending summer heat.

Before I forget, let me advise you the details of the place.  You can enjoy Pan African cuisine.

SAFARI AFRICAN RESTAURANT BAR:
BELLZU AKASAKA 2F, 3-13-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
TEL:03-5571-5854
Lunch:11:00-15:00 Dinner:17:00-23:00

2 min. from Akasaka Station of Chiyoda Line.


2 comments:

laurie said...

this sounds like such a lovely dish, its pretty too.I hope you feel well rested soon,

Yasuko Watanabe said...

thank you, laurie. finally, the research is over.