5/05/2012

Alumni Association Event

st. margaret's
The other day, I attended Alumni Association Event, which is annually scheduled around this time of year.

This is more official than other re-unions.  Any alum can attend this.  The event includes accounting report etc...

For other re-unions, we use ordinary restaurants, but this official one is always held at school.

Nice to see the school where I spent my young days.

Nothing gorgeous, but we had lunch time after the official meeting.
Will show you the BENTO box we had.   Please come back !  Thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

laurie said...

I live about six hours north east of Niagra Falls (by car), its a very forested area we live in here, not like the plains of western Canada,
It must have nice to visit your school from younger years,I will look forward to seeing your bento box!