2/10/2012

Beautifully Arranged Dishes @ MASUMOTO

Sashimi 
 I cannot go into details, but there is some reason I was invited by them.

The main reason is to try their food.

Even if I was invited, I am honest person.  If I was not impressed, I would not say so.  I was truly impressed by their policy, careful cooking and hospitality.

The top left, Sashimi.  The cream yellow & green slices are soy milk & kind of seaweed.  Delicacy.

The bottom may look like sake.  Yes, usually this container is for sake.
To my surprise, it was a soup.   In the photo, it's hard to see, but there is a slice of Tatami Iwashi sitting in.  Tatami iwashi is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatami_Iwashi.

I expected little fishy flavor, yet, it wasn't.  Smooth, almost like light consomme soup soothes your stomach, stimulates your appetite.  

For labels, I added macrobiotics and vegan.  Yes, this course menu has fish, but their another specialty is vegetarian ( macrobiotic ) lunch box, so please look forward to the photo , which comes later this week.

Thank you for visiting my blog as always.


Soup

2 comments:

laurie said...

beautiful dishes! Yum!

Yasuko Watanabe said...

it was healthy feast. thank you !