1/17/2012

Where is My New Year's Resolution ?????

This was the start of Sunday dinner.  I mean this was afternoon tea time..... macaroon.... green tea flavor, chocolate and strawberry.... ahhhh...

There are several new year's resolutions....for 2012.  One is to keep the best weight.  Right now I am overweight.... it feels heavy and lately I haven't exercised at all.... so am losing muscles....

Have not started exercising yet... because at the end of 2011, I sprained my ancle.... no problem for walking ,but still bit scared to work out fully.

ah..... without fitness.... I shouldn't have these kinds.... I know.... but I couldn't resist...... with great people and great conversation...it was even more tasty.....@ South Court Lounge of Century Southern Tower.
http://www.southerntower.co.jp/english/restaurant/index.html

2 comments:

laurie said...

ooo, these are lovely, I think everyone i know is on a diet!

Yasuko Watanabe said...

it's difficult in winter....