1/15/2012

Biryani --- Duck Version @ Garam Masala in Kyodo

Duck Biriyani 
Another biryani experience @ this gathering and cultural talk about food and road travel talk.

Many photos from his trip..... from east China through Silk Road to Turkey..... various Chinese soup noodles, Lagman and biryani....

Splendid landscape... sand... endless land.....gigantic rocks.... I enjoyed looking at them and the cultural introduction..... how people were nice and friendly.... China, Uighur, Iran, Turkey....I haven't been to those territories yet.... hoping someday....

2 comments:

laurie said...

I 'm so sorry I have been remiss in commenting but blogger has been giving me problems, I have enjoyed reading all your past posts, what a lovely time you have been having, beautiful spots you have been.I have enjoyed following along, I hope you are well, we in the depth of winter minus 30 celcius, with a ton of snow,

Yasuko Watanabe said...

Laurie, thanks for checking my blog and coming back !

Lately, I have kept meeting new people, friends and they are inspiring me in many ways.

This young man is also so adventurous and it's fun to talk with him.... he is trying to promote biryani in Japan !