|Sukiyaki Flavored Pork and Veggies|
I used sliced pork,bean sprouts and Chinese chives.
Amount is up to you !
sliced pork / bean sprouts/ Chinese chives ( cut into 1/3 length)
soy sauce/ sugar or mirin ( sweet rice wine) / sake ( or white wine ) / grape seed oil ( or vegetable oil ) /water
1. Heat the pan and add a two tea spoonful oil.
2. Cook the pork in the pan first. Add water ( I added about 1 cup of water ).
3. Add bean sprouts. Add sake ( I used 1 table spoon )
4. Add Chinese chives and sugar or mirin ( 1 table spoon ) and soy sauce ( 2 table spoon) .
5. When they are cooked.... enjoy !
Please taste it before serving. Add some more soy sauce or sugar to make your own taste. I forgot to use egg today and instead, sprinkled some Japanese chili pepper and that was also good.