11/19/2011

BIRIYANI BIRIYANI --- Time Consuming Work Entertained Us

I would like to thank the chairperson of Nihon Biriyani Association.  It was time-consuming work.  We were so hungry waiting for Biriyani.... it was worthwhile to wait.
Scrumptious spicy rice made us so happy.

Mostly people from IT related work ( or I would say who have expertise in that filed ) were working @ the cafe..... waiting for the rice and.... we were so lucky.   I thought it would be only a handful to try, but actually there was enough for everybody's seconds.

It tastes bit like curry and paella of Spain, but more complex with spices and fruits flavor.  hmmmm.

According to him, there are many restaurants in Southern India and Pakistan.   Especially near mosque.  This is feast and for instance, after Ramadan, this rice is served.    Because it takes so much time to cook this, at regular Indian or Pakistan restaurants in Japan, they do not put this on menu.   However, if you ask them in advance, they will cook for you.

The chairman of NBA is going to open the restaurant specialized in Biriyani in Kyodo.   Can't wait.

2 comments:

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Yasuko Watanabe said...

Winda, thank you for your nice comment. will check your blog when I have more time. Thank you for your recommendation of my post.

I really appreciate your comment and checking my posts.