10/16/2011

dill fait beau 16 --Bistro in Shimokitazawa

Soup and Bread


dill fait beau !, if you remember, I visited the shop owner and wrote about the shop.












Here...
http://alwayseating.blogspot.com/2011/04/series-shimokitazawa-no2-i-dill-fait.html

The shop was renovated and she is now working with her husband there....why ?
They turned the shop into a French Bistro and the husband is the chef !

It's cool.  The front side of the restaurant is still a shop of embroidery.
You can purchase bags, clothes etc.... Inside the shop is the bistro.
Too bad, I took some pictures, but my data card was full and they are gone.

I had the lunch menu, which has soup, bread and the main dish.  For the main, I had risotto.  Barley, asparagus and makomo mush room....

For the bread plate, there were two peaces.  One was focaccia , their homemade.
Homey, relaxing and delicious.  I have to return there for dinner next time.

Enjoy their lunch from Thursday through Monday.  Closed on Tuesdays.
Dinner: 18:00-22:30 ( last order )
http://www.dillfaitbeau.com/photo.html

No comments: