9/19/2011

Today is Holiday ---Respect for the Aged Day

You don't have to respect me yet, thank you !  These senior people are probably over 60 or 70 years old.  According to " marketing " theory, at least in Japan, people feel 10 years younger than their actual age.... meaning if you are 50 years old, their mindset is in 40s or they feel or act like 40s.    Is it same in your country ?

I agree with this, I have no intention to lie about my age, but at the same time, as a woman, I'd like to keep it secret, mysterious.  :-)   In any case, honestly, sometimes I forget my age.

Anyways, I am trying to overcome my business workload... there are endless lists to be completed.  

I just had lunch @ Xiaolongbao place in my town.   Yes, it was good.  Crunchy shell, juicy meat inside.

Lightly Browned Xiaolongbao

No comments: