9/20/2011

Avocado, Tomato and Onion / Guacamole for Snack

Guacamole Time

If I didn't have to work, I could have had a can of beer or bottle of Corona !

Instead, I had iced buckwheat tea.

The xiaolongbao lunch was too small for me, it seems.  I made this Guacamole and ate with crackers.

I just heard that people are buying more water here.  You know there are " Arrowhead" types of delivery waters.

I use both, tap water and bottled mineral water.

Usually, I use tap water and let it keep in BRITA's container and put it in the fridge door.  For cooking and drinking, I use it.  I've been using it for 8 years now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brita

Then, now there are about 6 2L bottles of mineral water.  This is more like for emergency, yet sometimes I use it.   Hard to define when I use it..... right after the nuke power plant accident, I used it for drinking, for there seemed to be radioactive particles fell into the Tokyo's water reservoir.

It seems fine now, but I always keep at least 5 bottles now.  ( Used to be 2 or 3 )

Recipe for Guacamole ?
You probably know better than I do.  Just chop tomato, avocado, onion.
Mash avocado and stir all the veggies.  Squeeze lemon or lime into it.  Pinch of salt and then spicy sauce such as Tabasco.

2 comments: