9/23/2011

Autumnal Equinox Day --- September 23, 2011

Gray Cloudy Sky  
Today is again holiday here.  Autumnal Equinox Day.

After the typhoon, it was humid for a little while, but then suddenly Fall came.

Much cooler now and people started wearing long sleeves.   ( me , too ! )

I am wearing YOGA wear, though I haven't done YOGA for ages.  It's comfortable, stretching sports wear.

There are still some works to catch up and also I need to visit my friend's event  and possibly a
meeting tomorrow.
I'd like to read books and go watch movies.... haven't done those ... don't have enough time.  Do you say the same ?  We say "Fall is the season for sports, appetite, reading books, arts.  "   I should make some time for these.
Ramen Salad

This is the lunch I had today.... I needed to have vegetables.

Egg plant on top ( such a decoration ! ) , edamame, shredded carrot, shredded beat, cucumber, okura, lettuce etc.....

@ Cafe Zinc, Shimokitazawa

No comments: