5/11/2011

Tuna Rice Bowl --- " My Boom " ( Japanese English )

Tuna Rice Bowl
This is "My Boom "... I think this is Japanese English.  If you say this to senior Japanese, he/she may not know the meaning....but most young or middle aged people would understand.

That means " I am so into it right now".

This tuna bowl is My Boom for me lately.
Simple and easy, tasty.


Ingredients:
Rice ( I used brown rice for this ).
Canned Tuna ( I use its oil also. ) / Lemon Juice ( about 2 tea spoons ) / Soy Sauce ( about 2 tea spoons ) / Japanese chili pepper ( a pinch ) / Chopped green onion ( up to you ) / Mayonnaise ( as shown in the photo/ topping )

1.  Put the rice in to the bowl.
2.  In another bowl, add tuna, lemon juice, soy sauce and green onion.  Stir well.
( This lemon juice removes fishy smell . )
3.  Place above 2. on the rice.  Put some mayonnaise on the tuna and chili pepper.

Bon Appetit !

No comments: