5/09/2011

"Setagaya Energy Shift Parade "


I thought it would be small group of people.... this area is not so central and residential area.... it was small compared to the one held on Sunday, which had 10,000 people.... ( still compared to German ones...small ), but event organizer announced there were 700 people... I was surprised.

I guess more people are now realized that the new energy... safer way should be pursued...

I am not denying nuke power totally, but at least for Japan, the country with such frequent earthquakes..... there should be better ways......or that needs to be invented....

The picture below is the starting, gathering point.... there were speeches of organizer, the head of Setagaya ward, photographer ...etc.....

I think we walked about 5 kilometers ?

This kind of gathering.... I had an image originally this kind of anti-nuke power was for left wing people, but now it really doesn't matter...there were parents with children, young people, old people.... ( probably young enough to keep walking... senior people... over 70 or 75 ... were not there... probably it's hard for them to walk like this.... )

I am not left or right... not extreme in either way... I just live ordinary life without worrying such accident again....



No comments: