4/21/2011

Vibel Aoyama --- French System Furniture for Children

Toys etc...
http://www.vibel.com/our-metier_2_.html

Her shop site is:
http://www.vibel.jp/

Lights, Carpets etc...

It's been over 8 years now ?

She was originally in media business and then totally changed her career.

She drew business plan and presented that to the French Furniture Company.

Very brave and very smart.

Yes, this is furniture for children from France.

High quality, transformable ( when the child grows and needs to be changed )
furniture.

As you can see they are colored beautifully.   If I can go back to.... say, 7 years old.... I would enjoy living in this kind of room.  ( I' m too big now and I don't have children. )
From Outside 

2 comments:

laurie said...

beautiful shops,, lovely photos,,I enjoying seeing Japan through your eyes and film.Thankyou for sharing

Yasuko Watanabe said...

thank you for reading as always.

this is my quite selfish tokyo guidance.

i'm glad if this is entertaining you.

Y