3/09/2011

When I don't have much ingredients....



This is easy and tasty and I often make this.

Ingredients:
1/2 of canned tomato.
A slice of garlic.
Tea spoonful salt for water/ a pinch or little more for sauce.
1 table spoon of olive oil.
Pasta for one. ( I usually use 100 grams or depends how hungry I am.)
Parmesan cheese.

1. Bring water to boil.... about 1000 cc.
2. Add tea spoonful salt into the water.
3. Add pasta. Follow the instruction of the package. ( if it says 7 min. i would cook for 6 min. )
4. Heat the pan and add olive oil. When the oil is ready, add sliced garlic.
5. Cook the garlic till it starts smelling.
6. Add canned tomato. Stir well.
7. Add some salt to your taste. keep cooking.
8. When the sauce gets thicker, it's ready. ( if it's too watery, no good.)
9. Drain pasta and add pasta into the sauce.
10. Warm the pasta little and add Parmesan Cheese.

Enjoy ! I usually cook tomato sauce first. Sometimes it takes more time and to avoid overcooking pasta,
if it's easier for you, make the sauce first, I would suggest.

Enjoy !

No comments: