3/13/2011

Tomorrow is Monday

Phew. It's still unbelievable... those images look like Hollywood movies. Can't be real.... You would think.

Well, I had tomato pasta for dinner. Not a big thing, but trying to make and eat something simple and easy with little energy.

mmmmm. I do not think it helps to get depressed.... however, it's shocking really. From tomorrow, I will show you pics again including my emergency kit and what kind of food I have in there....

For now, I'd like to pray for people in Tohoku region. Monday and weekday will start tomorrow again. There are lots to do....

I will update the status of what I see around me. I had lunch @ Cafe Zinc today. They say " Friday, the night of the earthquake, we had many people who stopped by.... on the way back to their home.... they were trying to get home on foot. Usually we close around 10 pm, but on Friday, we were open till midnight. "

2 comments:

Carol said...

It is very very shocking and sad. I will be very interested to see what you have in your emergency kit. I live in a tsunami zone and we have been very lazy when it comes to this. We have water stored up and canned food but it doesn't do us much good if it's not portable.
Stay safe.

Yasuko Watanabe said...

Thank you for your note. I am trying to write.