2/14/2011

Alamoana Shopping Center




You can stay there for days or weeks if you try to see everything.... there were just several shops we needed to check out.
We finished our shopping quickly. I noticed J CREW has more sophisticated designs now... unfortunately, no J CREW in Japan.

I checked Ann Taylor also. Unfortunately, not much to buy.... probably because of the season.... it was sort of in between Winter and Spring.

Out big hit was Gilly and Hicks.... the sister brand of Abercrombie & Fitch.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love J Crew! Unfortunately no J Crew here in London neither. I enjoyed the Ala Moana Center when I was in Hawaii, I'd like to go back.

Yasuko Watanabe said...

Jan,

We used to have J Crew in Japan, unfortunately not anymore. So, it was a surprise to see totally different designs there... cooler, more stylish now !

Ala Moana is good place to shop and stroll around, I need to work hard again to go back there.