Not well focused pic. Sorry.
Since a friend of the same apartment complex gave me a bunch of asparagus, I made this.
thinly sliced pork 50 grams.
asparagus 4,5 stalks
garlic 1 clove
sweet rice wine 1 table spoon
sake or white wine 1 table spoon
oyster sauce 1/2 table spoon
Chinese chicken soup powder 1 tea spoon
1. Cut asparagus into 3 to 5 cm. pieces. Same for pork.
2. Crush the garlic clove and cut into small pieces.
3. Heat pan and pour some oil.... you can use any.... I used sesame oil.
4. Add garlic. Pork. Fry well. Then add soup powder, sake or white wine, sweet rice wine.
5. Add asparagus and oyster sauce. Don't over cook asparagus. Try it and cook it to your taste.
Enjoy! ( This was experimental, but was delicious. Thanks to the friend. I enjoyed the late Spring flavor. )