4/09/2010

Red Eye --- Overnight Flight L.A. to N.Y.

I have to write little more about the trip I made last month. It was hectic schedule.... so, I had to take red-eye from L.A. to N.Y. I think the departure was around 10:30 p.m and the arrival was around 6:30 into N.Y. I was with business associate , so we went to the hotel and checked in to each room , then took a shower , then took a short nap, met in the lobby again, then left.

The appointment was 10:00 a.m. We could have coffee and breakfast at some restaurant, but I insisted " I need to take a shower and fix my make up." ( The first impression is important. I did want to look like exhausted dinosaur ! )

I think while I was sleeping on the flight, I looked like Jurassic Park's dinosaur, shaking my neck from left to right, right to left...... imagine, it was tiring.

No comments: