3/01/2010

To All the Olympic Participants

One thing I forgot to mention in the previous post. I can imagine that all the athletes made unlimited effort to participate in the Olympic Games. It is highly competitive and there should be many stories behind the scenes...... I respect that and thank you for showing us wonderful performance and giving us courage to challenge something in our lives.

I cannot stop my tears when I see those athletes since I imagine they have made so much efforts..... ( It is easy to make me cry..... even sports news itself can make me cry.)

Thanks to all the athletes and stuff who supported the games.

I am working on Paralympic Game right now, so look forward to see Paralympic Games as well.
( It will be aired on NHK in Japan.)

2 comments:

Carol said...

I live in Victoria, B.C. and even though I didn't make it over to Vancouver for the Olympics, I felt the spirit over here. Last night, after Canada won the Gold Medal in Hockey, we jumped on our scooter and rode around the city waving flags along with all the other happy people, it was amazing!!
Are you coming to Vancouver for the Paralympic Games? I look forward to watching those too.

Daizo said...

Hi,are you in Vancouver already?
I hope you enjoy the busy days!(^^;