1/31/2010

Movies ......Game, TV etc.....

I need to see movies..... AVATAR, Paranormal Activities, It's Complicated....( This one will be released next month here.... another food related movie ! ) ....

All different genres.... Nowadays, it is nonsense to categorize content by the media or the platform.

AVATAR.... is currently released at theater... 3D ...TV will be 3D shortly... I think manufacturers are working on TV set with 3D system right now. Paranormal Activities..... probably latest American Success Story.... , but the creator is originally game developer..... he may create game based on his movie. Julie & Julia was originally blog..... it turned to movie..... so, you never know.

Not just for fun, I need to see the movies to catch up with these trends and also to study....

mmm. I had nice lunch with my aunt yesterday. I need to make some kind of chart and then make or allocate budget for some project. ( Was assigned as Project Mgr.) Working Sunday...
I had a party I was going to attend, but had to cancel it. ( Yeah, I had nice loooong lunch yesterday, so had to give up something today.)

Well, let me go back to work now. Will talk to you again soon. Ciao.



No comments: