1/11/2010

Light Dinner with A Friend from U.S.


OK, this is the first time to show my face here. ( You have probably noticed that I disclosed my name a little while ago.)

I felt this blog needs little more personality and from now on, I will show my face and/or friends' face when it was approved.

So, on Saturday, I had this dinner @ Ark Hills Cafe ( it is still new. ). This friend is American Congressman who comes to Japan once in a while.

Due to the change of the government, there were lots to talk about..... It was great to catch up with each other.

This cafe is my latest favorite... Actually I just had lunch with my friend on Friday. They have pasta, sandwich etc.... and entree also. Lunch is good deal.... within 1000 yen, you have several set menu options which include drinks. The above is the dishes I ordered for appetizer and main dish. The top left is mashed potato with cheese and the right is Chinese fried noodle with shrimp and oyster sauce. The cafe is spacious and relaxing.... good to enjoy conversation. It feels like or reminded me some place in NoHo of New York or SoMa of San Francisco.

Ark Hills Cafe:
Open Everyday Sun-Fri: 11:00-23:00
Sat:10:00-23:00

Tel:03-6229-2666
Ark Hills 1-3-40 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan


No comments: