1/31/2010

Hayama Coffee Shimokitazawa --- Newly Opened


This is probably the closest from my place.... Hayama Coffee was opened on January 26, 2010.

Last Tuesday, I noticed this cafe started their service.

Looked nice.... especially the terrace.... should be nice if you could sit there and read newspaper, book... or chat with friends in Spring or Early Summer.

Tried a few days later. Coffee was 280 yen, but with opening discount, 220 yen.
The people were working very hard and kind. Yet, the best thing is.... it is 1 to 2 min. only from my place! I will probably visit them to read books, to think projects etc...

Hayama Coffee Shimokitazawa ( It seems they are franchised.)
TEL: 03-6407-9572
Address: #102, 2-37-3 Kitazawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
( I forgot to check the detailed schedule, but I think they are open from morning till 9:00pm everyday. )

No comments: