10/31/2009

Lunch ...A Restaurant located in Mitsui Tower

It is Halloween today. Although it is American event, lately there are lots of shops and restaurants with Halloween decoration. mm.
In my area also, I can see orange pumpkins in front of homes.

I used to buy pumpkin ornaments, but it's been busy and Thanks Giving and Christmas are coming.... so , don't do it anymore. ( maybe next year, I change my mind. :)

The top here is chicken hamburger with rice and the bottom is
mango jelly dessert. It was nice lunch meeting at De Meter
located on 2nd floor of Mitsui Tower. While I enjoyed the conversation and information exchange, I enjoyed the decor also.

Spacious and cozy.

De Meter:

2nd floor, Mitsui Tower
2-1-1 Muromachi, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Tel: 03-3241-1630
Open for lunch and dinner.






No comments: