9/01/2009

Which Type are You ? Plant-eating or Meat-eating?

Lately in Japan, it has been trendy to see if the boy is plant-eating type or meat-eating type.

As you can imagine, plant-eating type is less aggressive, calm, doesn't approach girls actively.
On the other hand, there are many meat-eating type girls around me including me.
Well, don't get me wrong, I would not approach boys or men aggressively, but love to eat meats and gain power from that ! Also, these girls are strong in both physically and mentally. For my brain or mental power, I am not sure :) ,but I am definitely strong physically. ( I am not muscular , but rarely catch colds, or get sick.... ) Some of my girl friends are meat-eating type..... who would approach and ask boys out before being asked.... ( ! )

So, look around you and enjoy to determine your friends if they are plant-eating type or meat-eating type.

2 comments:

reminori said...

well, personaly i am of the plant-eating type... and i tend to like meat-eating type women...

alwayseating said...

Thank you for your comment. Ah,huh !
I think the combination of man and woman tend to be like that....


It's like Yin & Yang.