5/04/2009

Pancake is more for Weekends

Don't you think ?  I usually have pancakes on Saturdays or Sundays.  

I love the smell when they are cooked in the pan, sweet weekend smell..... 

I have been bit busy lately, probably you have noticed.  

It feels bad though to say " busy".  I still remember my professor's advice.  " In Chinese character we use, busy is written as - losing mind- or - damaging mind- , so not good. "  Well, I don't think I am losing my mind, but busy in good ways ! 

One thing that keeps me busy from this Spring is that classes I started teaching.  I am now adjunct professor at one university and instructor  for 2 classes at one national institute.    Teaching classes are international business and English interpretation. ( !! I still need to study myself, but it is never ending study also. ) 

No comments: