3/29/2009

St. Elmos's Fire --- Sandwich at 5 a.m.


The other day, I woke up in the middle of the night.   Couldn't go back to sleep , so checked TV programs.

There was " St. Elmos's Fire " on movie channel.
OK !  This movie is from my school days and I' d seen it a few times before, but started watching it.

mm, Demi Moore looks so young.  Ah, what is this actor doing lately etc. etc....

In the story, there is a scene Wendy says " When I started living alone... I made sandwich at my own kitchen and it was the best sandwich I 'd ever made. "  mmm, I recalled the days I started living alone, yes, I remember that feeling.  Suddenly I felt hungry.  In the movie, she said she made ' PBJ ', but I didn't have peanut butter.  So, I made this Scrambled Egg and Cucumber sandwich.  It was delicious !  

No comments: