1/12/2009

Natto Bread --- Experimental Cooking


If you like blue cheese, it smells similar..... 
Ingredients:
Toasted bread ( I cut one slice into half )
Natto ( 1 package
1 tea spoon of soy sauce
1 table spoon of mayonnaise
1 table spoon of chopped green onion

( mastered and sauce --- the ones included in the package ) 

1.  Toast bread ( This time I used Pasco's Rye Bread. ) 
2.  In a bowl, mix natto , soy sauce, mayonnaise, green onion and mastered and sauce. 
3.  Put the above 2. onto bread.

This is all.  Next time, I will see if I grill this, if it tastes better. 
Without cooking, it tasted pretty good to me !  If you like natto, yes, you will like it. 

3 comments:

banana said...

hello! may i know what natto brand you would recommend? i only tasted natto once and i would like to give it one more try. i love bread so i just might try this one soon. thank you!

alwayseating said...

Dear banana,

thanks for the note. ohhh. There are so many and I am not sure which one I like the best. I myself would like to find out and every time I try to have different brands. Let me keep it in my mind and I will talk about it on the blog when the time comes.

banana said...

hello, i tried this last night and i loved it! i am really glad i gave natto a try. :)