Mushinabe seems to be getting trendy food here in Japan. I made this for trial, which was pretty good.
No water, no oil was added.
( Any veggie could be used. )
2 stalks of Green onion ( chopped )
1/3 of Enoki mushroom ( cut in 1/2 length )
5/1 of Daikon radish ( half ground, half thinly sliced )
Sliced pork ( some: I used about 100 grams.)
Handful chopped Mizuna , 1 clove of ginger ( sliced and coarsely chopped )
Ponzu ( as shown on the right in the photo )
If you have donabe (earthen pot ) , that would be best. If not, you can try frying pan and use the lid.
1. Pour ground radish into the pot. ( To avoid burning / about 1/2 cup )
2. Put the sliced radish ( half of it ) on the ground radish. Put pork ( half of it ) on it, ginger next.
3. On the above 2, enoki mushroom, then green onion, mizuna..... make the layers.
4. Repeat the above 2 to 3 one more time.
5. Cover the lid. Start cooking. Wait for 10 minutes.
6. Uncover the lid, check i the pork is ready ( changed the color totally ).
Enjoy with Ponzu !
As you can see, mostly veggie and it doesn't have any oil. No water. All the water is from veggies. This should be healthy !