1/02/2009

Hungry , Hungry ......


Although, my activity is pretty limited since last week ( in Japan, most offices are closed and I do work on some business during this new year holidays,but I do not have to visit clients. ) and I don't think I have been burning such calories..... Why ?  why am I so hungry ???

Maybe because it is Winter ??? I felt so hungry between lunch and dinner, had this snack... Danish cookies ( I love their butter flavour ) and Japanese kakinotane & peanuts. 

hmmmm.   I remember my friends , some skiers ( not professional ) said that in Winter, they try to gain weights so that they can ski faster using the heavy body.... nono, I have not skied lately, so that excuse doesn't work... Oh, well, I have to confess, I have not worked out lately. ( Remember, Cindy Crawford Video )  That will be my new year's resolution ( one of them ) ...
Try to work out more.... Stick to the current ( or the best ) weight... !  

Happy New Year !!!!! 

5 comments:

Carol said...

The Danish people who make those cookies must be really rich with all the cookies they sell! We have those over here in Canada as well and they're pretty popular at Christmas. I had 3 with my lunch today.

Bill said...

Incidentally, I always admire your bowls and plates and other table items. I love the rustic looking pieces like the bowl holding the cookies. You might blog about some of your prize pieces or when you buy one or see something nice.

Carol said...

Glad you mentioned that, Bill, I am always interested in seeing the cutlery and bowls. I collect serving pieces.

alwayseating said...

Dear Bill & Carol,

Thanks for the comments. Glad to hear that you like my table wares.

OK ! Will try !

alwayseating said...

Carol,

As to the Danish cookies, it is funny that you eat them also in Canada ! So, they are selling globally especially this season.

I bet they make fortune from that.

It feels world is small.