One day, I wanted to have quick lunch at home.
In the fridge, there were a several stalks of turnip and ginger clove.
Turned out, great pasta with Japanese flavour !
1 table spoon of soy sauce
1 tea spoon of butter
salt , pepper
2 to 3 stalks of turnip ( chopped for bite size )
1 table spoon of grated ginger
1 table spoon of grape seed oil
* Start boiling pasta.....while waiting for that, make the sauce.
1. Pour grape seed oil into the heated pan.
2. Start cooking turnip, after a few minutes, add stalk part and leaves also.
3. Add ginger and keep cooking.
4. Add butter, soy sauce, stir well.
5. Place the cooked pasta on the plate, add turnip sauce ! yummy !