8/30/2008

Pumpkin & Lamb Hamburger



This was quite easy ,yet much better than I expected.
Again, this basic idea is from Hanamaru ( The TBS program's website recipe, which is lately my favorite. )


The side is brown rice and chopped tomato ( with sprinkled pinch of salt and basil leaves from my garden = plant pot. )


Ingredients:
100 to 150 grams of Pumpkin, salt, pepper, oil ( I used grape seed oil ) , 50 grams of sliced lamb.
1. Cook pumpkin first. Put the one or two slices of pumpkin into the bowl. Microwave it with 1 or 2 table spoons of water. ( Cover it roughly with plastic wrap. ) Heat for 5, 6 min. till gets cooked enough.
2. Mash the pumpkin including the green skin part.
3. Sprinkle salt & pepper over the chopped sliced lamb. Mix the lamb into the pumpkin bowl.

4. Mix the above 3 well. Make hamburger shape.
5. Put oil into the heated pan and start cooking the pumpkin hamburger. ( For one side, I think I cooked like 5 min. or so. )
The sweetness of the pumpkin and bit salty lamb meat will melt in your mouth !
I think original recipe was sliced pork, but I found frozen lamb left over, so used it, still tasted pretty good.




No comments: