Garlic Chicken, Garlic Salad
This chicken is simple, easy and tasty.
Just pour some grape seed oil ( because lately this is my favourite ) or any oil into the pan and put some sliced garlic.
Cook the garlic till its color becomes golden brown. Take them out.
Cook Chicken ( I used thigh ) and sprinkle crazy salt ( the flavoured salt and pepper with garlic etc. ) over the chicken.
Cover the lid and wait for 5 to 10 min. depending on the size of the chicken. (Mine was small chunks this time. )
Then this salad is a hit ! Lately I found this recipe from TBS ( Tokyo Broadcasting Station's ) program " Hanamaru " .
garlic ( 1 clove ) , Soy sauce ( 3 table spoon ) , Mirin ( sweet rice wine 3 table spoon),
Some Lettuce and Tomato ( Prepare like salad in the deep dish. ) oil.
1. Put the pan over the heat.
2. Add some oil into the pan.
3. Start cooking sliced garlic in the pan. Brown them.
4. Put out the fire. Add soy sauce into the pan. Add mirin also ( Be careful bubbles will dance in the pan. )
5. Now the tasty garlic dressing is ready. Pour the dressing while it is still hot over the lettuce and tomato salad. If you are garlic lover, you will love it !
( This is not typical Japanese, but categolized it into Japanese also . )