8/24/2008

Crispy Cream Doughnuts



This is the shop of Crispy Cream Doughnuts.
When they opened, there was a long long lines in front of the shop.

On Friday, I had business lunch. After that, I realized that this is the shop talked about a lot. There was some line, but it wasn't too long, so decided to try to buy some. They were actually quite good.


While waiting, they give you small size original glaze. Fluffy and yummy !
On Southern Terrace in Shinjuku Station. Near " Eddy Bauer " shop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

We have that in Australia too. When it was first openned in Melbourne,, Gosh.. the queue was horrible.
How much is it selling in JP?

Mammoth

alwayseating said...

Dear Mammoth,

I think the price was from 160 yen to 180 yen. mmm, need to check their website. How about Australia ?

The taste was much better than I expected... Dangerous....

DabaMehon said...

Hello!my japanese friend gave me as omiyage(i don't know the spelling is correct)i love it!
and a friend of mine told that,in japan,you have to fall in longline,before you can get.

Thanks for sharing!