7/21/2008

Okinawan Food --- Tokyo Station's Basement



This was Okinawan Tofu... again, it is much firmer than Tokyo ones. There were some condiments served with it.






The above is deep fried fish.... I forgot what it was....
You can eat all parts including the bones.... full of calcium.


This is not Okinawan special.... rolled egg with grated radish.
You pour a little soy sauce over the radish.... mmm, I love it.

I am glad that my friend chose this place.... I had not visited the basement arcade for a while.... It seems they expanded the shopping and restaurants area again..... so many of them.
If you plan to take bullet train or any train from Tokyo Station, please take some time to spend there..... There are various kinds of restaurants.
Uminchu Shubo @ Yaesu Chikagai ( Basement Arcade )
Minami 1 go, Yaesu Chikagai, 2-1 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0028
Tel: 03-3510-2035
Mon to Fri. 11:00 - 23:00
Sat, Sun, Holidays. 11:00 - 22:00
Closed on Jan. 1

No comments: