It's been hectic long day today. I 'm so worn out now.
Ready to go to bed....
The dinner was quick and simple one.
A block of ham, 1 egg plant, 2 green peppers, 2 slices of canned pineapple, salt , pepper, grape seed oil
1. Cut all the ingredients into bit size.
2. Pour １table spoon of grape seed oil into the pan.
3. Cook all the ingredients. ( After cooking them 1 , 2 min., cover the lid and simmer them for about 5 - 7 min. )
4. Uncover the lid, sprinkle salt & pepper.
5. Stir well and put on to the plate !