The green drink is iced green tea. It is cooling in sticky day like today. ( It was so Summary today. )
This is Sardine Rice Bowl, which you can make from canned sardine ( the ones you can easily find at stores. )
Canned sardines , 2, 3 stalks of green onions, 1 clove of ginger,
1 table spoon of Ponzu ( my usual soy sauce. If you don't have one, you can mix lemon juice with soy sauce. )
1. Put the sardine with its can's oil into the pan.
2. Cook them till it starts boiling. ( This can only had two big pieces, so I crushed them. Otherwise, with usual 6 to 8 pieces small sardines, it is better to keep the shape. )
3. Chop the green onion. Grate the ginger.
4. Put steamed rice into the bowl. Put cooked sardines on the rice.
5. Put chopped green onion and grated ginger on 4.
6. Pour ponzu or mixed lemon & soy sauce over it. Done ! Enjoy fish bowl !