2/21/2008

Sushi - Arahisa

This is a recommendation if you visit Toranomon area.
Great lunch selection with three kinds of fish.
I selected the one below left. Kampachi, Kohada and another( I forgot). The yellow one is egg. Underneath, there is sumeshi( vinegared rice). Delicious ! With miso soup, 1350 yen.

The quality of fish is wonderful !


The shop is located on narrow alley, so it is better to make sure the location on the map before you visit. Their shop is small. Yet, over 1,000 yen for lunch seems to be bit expensive for Japanese salaried workers. So, you can be seated without waiting. I'd like to visit them again soon.
( Don't get me wrong. I usually stick with less than 1,000 yen lunch ! Just wanted to say, because of that, this place was not packed. )

Arahisa:
Tel:03-3591-2390
Urban Toranomon Bldg.
1-16-4 Toranomon, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan

No comments: