Maybe not so quick, but definitely easy.
Carrot, Ham, Green Veggies, Pumpkin, Garlic and Macaroni.
All the veggies were in my fridge. Half carrot, a block of pumkin....
I used all of these with ham and macaroni.
1. Cut the ham. I used about 100 grams.
2. Cut carrot, pumpkin and slice two cloves of garlic.
3. Heat a pot and pour a table spoon of olive oil. Cook the ham.
4. Add hard veggies such as carrot, pumpkin and garlic. Keep cooking.
5. Add 2 to 3 cups of water. Bring it to boil. Add 2 tea spoons of granullated soup stock powder.
6. When the hard veggies are well cooked. Add green veggies and macaroni.
7. Cook for another 10 min.
8. Try the soup and add salt and pepper depending on your taste.
Now the fridge is clean. You can have healthy soup !