12/27/2007

Simple Dinner


December is busy month with many Bonenkai ( direct translation is " party to forget the year" )
with various kinds of groups. It is nice to get together with friends, business friends , associates etc. In our busy life, you cannot get to see friends very often. When it is with business associates or clients, it is nice to have good food and get drunk a bit and feel closer than before.
On the other hand, it is costly and sometimes my stomach says " I miss simple food which you cook at home. " So, the left is the one I had the other day. Simple and light. I cooked rice and miso soup only. Miso soup has green veggie similar to spinach. The middle one is the deli I bought at food store located basement of Tokyu Department Store. It is seasoned herring , field mustard ( green veggie ) and herring roe ( yellow ones). The little red pieces are chopped hot pepper. I don't know how to make it at home,but it tastes healthy.

No comments: