7/12/2007

Grilled Samma ( Saury ) Rice Bowl and Green Pepper Lunch

Saury Rice Bowl:
Canned saury and rice has become my recipe lately.
Canned saury is usually about 100 to 150 yen.
Put on rice ( if the rice is hot enough, you don' have to heat up
the saury) , sprinkle some Sansho ( Chinese Pepper ) over it.
Green Pepper Ohitashi ( Boiled ) :
Today, I put some sesame oil in the pan first. ( You don' have to )
Add sliced green pepper in it. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add some water and Mentsuyu
( bottled noodle soup is fine. ) . Cook for 7 minutes. Sprinkle grated sesame seeds.
I added some rakkyo for menu. The above was today's lunch.

1 comment:

MoMac said...

I'm lovin' this... Great little Japanese style recipes (just like the great magazines), with Awesome pictures. I'm so subscribing...

Thank you so much for sharing, especially for giving up great ideas on how to use left-overs.

Honto-Ni Rocking site.

Domo! Domo!

Ps Trying out the Samma rice bowl right now. I picked up the samma and green pepper (which I love) so it seems perfect.